Wednesday, July 9, 2008

2fre$h4yall - some changes

Fellasssss...

I've got some feedback from outtatown (overseas) about using german as language for my blog. I understand the problem to read in german with another mother language, so i decided to change the language to english in order to help thousends of people to read my blog or challange others.;-)

I hope it's not big of a problem for you fellassss.....

Und jetzt noch für unsere NUR Deutsch sprechenden Leute. Ich hatte in den letzten Tagen Feetback von Leuten ausserhalb den deutschsprechenden Regionen bekomment. Leider ist es ihnen nicht möglich den Blog zu verstehen, darum werde ich ab jetzt den Blog in der englischen Sprache führen.

Hoffe es bereited euch keine Probleme! Danke für das Verständniss!

still 2fre$h4yall...stay tuned!

1