Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Style - Fresh Kid #3 Chris Julian



Chris Julian is a creative visionary and a positive thinker.

* Owner FRUITION (Anamoly Shop) Las Vegas
* Managing Partner of Undefeated and Stussy Las Vegas
* conceptual strategist, designer, retail and style artist
* using fashion as the platform to change lives and inspire others to achieve their dreams by
pursuing their passions
* Limitless in Life and Style

Born in 1982. Raised in Las Vegas, NV. An introspective glimpse into Las Vegas evolving street fashion community - the cultivation of a burgeoning cultural movement. Growing up in Las Vegas, it was always difficult for me to find any true fashion or artistic inspiration until I decided to create my own. In 2005, I opened the doors to FRUITION as an extension of my lifestyle and positive mind state, with a sincere intention to not only accelerate the understanding of my local community, but more importantly to propel the creativity within street fashion as a whole. Through an innovative educational approach and calculated creative offerings, I hope to inspire you to live out your dreams, maximize your opportunities to push the creative envelope and to take pro active steps in building up instead of breaking down our limitless culture.













Technorati Links Subscribe to this feed Digg This! Stumble It! Add to del.icio.us