Thursday, December 11, 2008

Music - Musiq Soulchild's New Album "On My Radio"

Musiq Soulchild - On My Radio

Muisq released his new Album called "On My Radio"two days ago and I was very surprised. Fans who found themselves slightly disappointed with Musiq Soulchild’s last release will be happy to find that he’s got his mojo back with the release of his 5th album, On My Radio. With each album, Musiq generally keeps things the same, but ventures further from his neo-soul origins into the world of R&B. The songs on this project run the gamut in the R&B arena, from funky bass-heavy numbers, smoothin’ it out with mellow mid-tempos and slowin it all the way down with Musiq’s classic soul touch. It’s a very honest and mature album in terms of content and does justice to represent the true gentlemen.

Tracklist

1. Back Again
2. Until
3. If U Leave
4. Deserve U More
5. Special
6. Dear John
7. Love of My Life
8. Money Right
9. Someone
10. I Wanna Be
11. So Beautiful
12. Radio


A must!