Monday, February 16, 2009

Pharrell Williams Style Update




Yo guys,

I always get e-mails like "How can i dress like Kanye, Pharrell...ect.?! So I decided to answer some of the questions for the readers. I did some researches and here it comes...


QUESTION: "How can I dress like Pharrell, but cheaper?! I really like Pharrells style, I'm just not sure how to put it together with out looking dumb..can you help me give me stores and also links to any clothes you think i would like.. thank you also not to expensive...


ANSWER: Pharrell....First of all...Excellent choice. I love his style! I couldn't have picked a foxier guy, myself! lol....Pharell mainly wears really classic clothes. He usually has darkwash jeans that are relatively well-fitted (Skinny jeans). He does a lot of pinstrip button up shirts, avaiable at Karmaloop. You could get the pants and dress shirts at Macy's or Dillards. He usually has some flashy footwear, which you could get at Pickyourshoes or Journeys. Then he does a small amount of bling (nothing too over-the-top!). I think the main idea is to go with an overall classic, well-fitted look, and dress it up a bit with 2-3 exciting accessories (shoes, necklaces, hats, etc.)...the picture above i found on concretleoop says it all. The watches he rockz, like Casio or Nooka are also avaiable at Karmaloop. In order to finde all this online stores on one spot just check the Store Locator section on the right hand side of the blog...

Hope I answered a couple of question...