For all the procrastinators that have yet to complete this year’s holiday shopping, we’ve come up with the 2fresh4yall Kanye West Holiday Gift Guide to give you some helpful ideas. If the recipient of your gift is a huge Kanye fan or just someone with a good sense of fashion, it would be difficult to go wrong with any of the 6 clothes and accessories on our list.
1. APC Jeans New Cure ($155): Kanye has been spotted wearing APC New Cure jeans in the past and even shopping at the APC store in SoHo New York. For anyone trying to step their denim game up, APC offers quality products at a fraction of the cost compared to other premium denim companies.
2. American Apparel 2001 T-shirt ($17): It’s been a very long time since Kanye has been photographed wearing a graphic t-shirt. This past year, he’s been wearing an array of blank t-shirts of all different colors, most notably the pink t-shirt he wore in Keri Hilson’s “Knock You Down” music video. American Apparel offers a similar blank t-shirt in a fuchsia color, along with its many other color options to choose from.
3. Super Sunglasses Flat Top ($135): The Flat Top Super sunglasses have become Kanye’s choice of eyewear. After wearing them religiously in music videos, performances, and TV interviews during the ‘09 year, they are an essential to any Kanye fan’s outfit.
4. Android Homme Propulsion Hi Sneaker ($220): If you missed out on the Air Yeezy shoes and want a high-top sneaker that is sure to break necks, the Propulsion Hi from Android Homme is definitely the way to go.
5. Casio G-Shock DW-5600 Glide Watch ($110): While most rappers choose to rock iced-out Rolex watches, Kanye is almost always seen wearing a simple plastic watch from G-Shock. G-Shock offers many high-quality watches with each of their own distinct features that will suit a variety of lifestyles.
6. Good Wood Jesus Piece ($50-65): This one is self-explanatory for all the true Kanye fans. And even though all the Jesus pieces from Good Wood are currently sold out, they’ll be coming out with additional colors in the future. However, if you’re lucky, maybe you’ll find a few people selling their black Jesus piece, as I’ve exchanged e-mails and Twitter tweets with customers who bought several just to re-sell.
Christmas is almost here!