Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Gadget - Music Skin x Shmack, ect...



I was tired of my Iphone lookin that plain, so i checkt the net and I found musicskin.com. Like I've alread read, Shmack recently teamed up on a collaboration with Music Skins the leader in electronic skins. Now you can lace out just about any device with your favorite design pattern. The skins are made for iPod's, PDA's, laptops, the Xbox, and more.

The skins are available now at Music Skins online store, so cop 'em now..not just Shmack, there are much more other genres avaiable!




Or just go to uniqueskins.com and designe your own skin for a affortable price...I did..just waiting for the outcome...


Lookin forward to receive my skins?!

Technorati Links Subscribe to this feed Digg This! Stumble It! Add to del.icio.us